Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kimya

I have been kimya (quiet) as the Tanzanians say.

Usually when I am in Tanzania I enjoy robust health and sufficient energy and stamina. This time I am having a different experience.

I'm feeling much better now. Also, I've had a hard time getting online from my room at the lodge.

We have finished the first week of training and it has gone very well. We have a Tanzanian computer teacher with a degree in Computer Science and he is teaching the students well. They are appreciating his teaching and they think he is handsome :)

The journalist was here for the past three days and conducted several interviews and took photos for The Monitor article and a story for The Daily News in Tanzania.

I'll try and write more later.

1 comment:

Minja, Walter said...

Yes, you will not look for organic food. Just go to the shamba and grab fresh tomatoes. Enjoy your stay !